Or at a formal TED Talk Conference, you will look strange, right?
Welcome to another opportunity to #Think2Riches and pop your collar.
Friends, many of us need to learn how to ‘fly our collar’, even at board meetings, enough of jumping from here to there and posts to places adding little or no value to other people’s lives.
We have watched for too long and things are getting over our head. When are you going to make the world glitter with those awesome sparks bundled in you? Now or Never?
For people that use the internet, there is at least 3 things we have in common.
- We all have a device
- A network and
- YOU (or something) behind the gadgets.
We also have uncommon things online.
- Why we are online
- When we are online
- Where we access from
- Thought pattern, perspectives, knowledge and wisdom.
The common things aren’t my line of discourse for today, but the uncommon things.
- Why are you online? In 2 minutes, can you give a specific reason why you use the social media platforms you are subscribed to? No wonder you get caught up on social media all day.
- When are you online? Except all your life depends on the internet, then it is okay to stay in there all day. Otherwise, you can help yourself using scheduling or automation tools like IFTTT, hootsuite, buffer, feedly and so on, to keep up your online activities.
- Where we access from? Understanding time differences helps you to schedule correctly. Some have stable networks, some don’t. Learn more about how your clients and friends access the internet and create your activities for easy access.
- Thought pattern: What makes a good story? Journalist will admit that ‘good’ is determined by the readers. What is beautiful to you may be the most ugly to others. This uncommon thing is what makes all the difference in our lives.
Whatever you want to be known for online, be it fun, inspiration, jokes, design, cake making, troublesome etc, learn more about it each day.
If you have an online presence plan, discipline yourself to follow through.
What is the essence of owning a sophisticated device, which doesn’t detect phoney tales online better than a cheap smart phone?
What are you doing with your phone? Listen to songs, read PDFs, chat, play games, read news, gossip, stalk people etc. Can you do more than that?
You can master the use of your chatting opportunities to brush up on your diction, using it to develop power conversations.
See, more than ever, a lot of success today closely depends on communication, be it in marriage, at work, in business etc. Use this goldmine in your hand, baby.
Use the chat streams to write stories that will sell, use it to network beyond your horizon. Curate your thoughts and send it to publishing houses. In fact, several journalists await your beautiful stories.
You are a tweet away to all the resources you need. One new word, one new friend, one new … can change your life forever.
If you sell anything and you’ve never talked about it online, I take it that you hate to have too much customers, because you have enough! Hey, it isn’t about just opening a facebook page or a twitter account. It’s about learning the ropes of engaging people.
If you subscribe for internet, yet don’t use it in 10 days, please send that resource to charity centers from next month. Yipee!
Push yourself out. Pop your collar, you are not proud. It’s your show. It’s your phone, this is your wall, paint it beautifully. Don’t wait till your lovely insights die within you. Push it Out! Step out and #Think2Riches
P.S: Thanks for joining me on String 19 of #Think2Riches, a 50-week project that will drive you into right living through wise thinking.
© Fasoranti Damilola.
Life Strategist…helping you to transform your limitless potentials into maximum benefits.